Comics Download

Monday, February 10, 2014

Let's take a Break


A line art commission I made for NecroTechno of his characters Tana'Kozh, and the Character of Upshdragoon Venir'Zaa, having a little fun in their free time hope you folks like it :D.

This piece was paint by Upshdragoon himself who did an splendid job with the lines.





By The Way folks, the new page of the episode 3 of Ridin'Up is available on Studio Cutepet, hope you folks have enjoy the ride so far and remember support the comic by comment in the Cutepet site.



Tana'Kozh and Venir'Zaa are inspired in Mass Effect characters.

4 comments:

sketchfan said...

0w0my my,quite ecchi yet tame compared to what you usually have on here,not that I mind and am loving ridingup 3 amigo;3

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome work, love the theme from my favorite game and would not mind seeing more.

Ross Teddy said...

You work always is awesome :Q___

FLAVIA said...

excelent post